“And now, just as you accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord,
you must continue to follow him.
Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him.
Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught,
and you will overflow with thankfulness.”
Ben Devery – Discipleship Pastor
We have created a Discipleship Pipeline to help people grow in their knowledge and faith of Jesus. Each course is set out to journey you from knowing about the Christian faith into being grounded in the Christian faith. Courses run throughout the year so if you are interested in participating in one of then please contact me.
Steps in discipleship
Cap Money starting 1 June
Times: 10.30am or 7.15pm. Venue: Lifezone Church
Our Family Ministry is set up to help nurture the family structure and encourage interaction with everyone at Lifezone providing marriage and parenting course information as well as fun social events.
Alpha Marriage Course
From newly weds to those celebrating many years of marriage, this course will help strengthen your relationship. A seven-session course set in a fantastic atmosphere with other couples. You will be served with a candlelit meal and/or coffee, tea and dessert at a romantic table for two while listening to practical talks that are informative and fun, either given live or played on DVD. For more details contact the church office.
Great Kids need great parents and with the right tools anyone can be a great parent! If you are looking for practical strategies, inspiration, encouragement and insight then we recommend a Toolbox Parenting Group. Check out Tauranga venues and dates at the Parenting Place website.
1. Read your new Bible! This isn’t some ancient book that has no relevance to you today. There is a reason why it is the World’s Best Selling Book. It’s alive and God will speak through it to you. (Hebrews 4:12)
2. Attend one of our courses that will explain Christianity and help you as you start to understand what this is all about. This will be a safe learning environment which you will be able to get answers to questions you may have, like why are we using the terms God and Jesus? Or what does having a relationship with God look like? Email: of firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
3. Join a Small Group! We believe no one should be doing life in isolation. Small Groups play an essential part in making a big Church feel smaller and connecting you with other like minded people in our Church community. Through Small Groups we encourage each other and learn how to ‘Live for Jesus and Share His Love.’ Email lifegroups@lifezone. church for more details.
4. Keep coming to church! Attending church will have a massive impact on your relationship with God as together we can encourage one another in our faith. (Hebrews 10:25)
5. If you have any further questions please email email@example.com or call 07 571 6525
The Library facilitates Growing Deep by resourcing the member of Lifezone church with good Christian literature. Every effort has been made to appropriately check the books/resources for content and theological soundness. The goal is to have a diverse library that celebrate our non-essential framework and encourage healthy discussion around important issues of life. The Library is found in the Lifezone offices so please come use it as much as you can.
Jude White – Librarian