“And now, just as you accepted Christ Jesus as your Lord,
you must continue to follow him.
Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him.
Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught,
and you will overflow with thankfulness.”
Lifezone we believe there is a call to Grow Deep in our relationship with God and others. How do you do this? Here some great options to get you started. Participate in one of our Discipleship courses listed below, join a connectgroup, listen to a sermon, or resource yourself with books from the Library. Every person is different, so let us help you find the right way forward into deeper growth in God.
We believe in strong, healthy relationships – whether it’s friendships, marriage or family, there is always room to grow and strengthen the relationships in your life. We have some courses that we offer to help you strengthen your relationships.
Alpha Marriage Course
From newly weds to those celebrating many years of marriage, this course will help strengthen your relationship. A seven-session course set in a fantastic atmosphere with other couples. You will be served with a candlelit meal and/or coffee, tea and dessert at a romantic table for two while listening to practical talks that are informative and fun, either given live or played on DVD. For more details contact the church office.
Great Kids need great parents and with the right tools anyone can be a great parent! If you are looking for practical strategies, inspiration, encouragement and insight then we recommend a Toolbox Parenting Group. Check out Tauranga venues and dates at the Parenting Place website.
Are you a new parent? – We have Lifegroups and connection opportunities to equip and support you during this exciting time in life with all its joy and its challenges. Email email@example.com to find out more.
1. Read your new Bible! This isn’t some ancient book that has no relevance to you today. There is a reason why it is the World’s Best Selling Book. It’s alive and God will speak through it to you. (Hebrews 4:12)
2. Attend one of our courses that will explain Christianity and help you as you start to understand what this is all about. This will be a safe learning environment which you will be able to get answers to questions you may have, like why are we using the terms God and Jesus? Or what does having a relationship with God look like? Email: of firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
3. Join a Connectgroup! We believe no one should be doing life in isolation. Small Groups play an essential part in making a big Church feel smaller and connecting you with other like minded people in our Church community. Through Small Groups we encourage each other and learn how to ‘Live for Jesus and Share His Love.’ Email connectgroups@lifezone. church for more details.
4. Keep coming to church! Attending church will have a massive impact on your relationship with God as together we can encourage one another in our faith. (Hebrews 10:25)
5. If you have any further questions please email email@example.com or call 07 571 6525
The Library facilitates Growing Deep by resourcing the member of Lifezone church with good Christian literature. Every effort has been made to appropriately check the books/resources for content and theological soundness. The goal is to have a diverse library that celebrate our non-essential framework and encourage healthy discussion around important issues of life. The Library is found in the Lifezone offices so please come use it as much as you can.
Jude White – Librarian